Friday, February 7, 2014

The immigration reform that we actually need

    I'm probably gonna get some shit for this, (or maybe none at all cuz no one knows how to counter anything I write) but as you should know by now, I literally could not give a fuck. I'm sorry that I'm "racist," (even though I can't be racist towards half of myself), too "radical" or "extreme" for suggesting the one fucking thing that will solve a problem, while most people just skirt around the issue with PC and convoluted suggestions that won't do jack shit. This post is gonna be very short because the solution is so simple. The fact that our worthless shit faced leaders haven't solved this problem speak to their incompetence and point to the conclusion that they just don't want to solve this problem, even though they perfectly well can.
     We're talking about immigration reform here guys. Here's all we need to do to solve it:


  1. The U.S.-Mexican border is 1,954 miles long. A U.S. Army or Marine can shoot a sniper rifle effectively, on average, half a mile, (some are much better but others aren't). So that's at least 3,908 soldiers we need to effectively guard the border. Factor in difficult to see terrain for some parts of the borders, plus back-up squads and support personnel, and we're looking at what, 5,000, 6,000 soldiers tops to guard the border. Maybe a little more but that just goes to show you how few soldiers we actually need to do it. 
  2. A massive police and citizen nation-wide crackdown to round up as many illegal immigrants as we can find in this nation and send 'em back to where they came from. We can't get all 12 million of them but we can get a sizable number. 
  3. Speed up the LEGAL immigration process. It's bogged and slowed down by excessive government red tape and micromanagement. There's no reason why it needs to take as long as it does. We have the NSA, we can find out every detail about anyone who's alive right now to do a background check in 5 seconds. My family from my dad's side came over here, legally, even though they were poor as shit. My mom's side was chilling in northern Mexico, minding their own business, and then the U.S. invaded and made the place Texas and my family just stayed there and became U.S. citizens because they wanted to stay on their land.  
  4. Change U.S. culture. Oh yes, changing culture is hard and takes a long time. So we gotta start now. We have to change people's mindsets and attitudes towards illegal immigration. We have to get people thinking that yes, it is a crime to come to this country illegally. Just because your life sucks in Mexico doesn't mean that suddenly, Mexican, U.S., and international law doesn't apply to you and suddenly you can break whatever law you want. Show them that yes, the majority of illegal immigrants commit other crimes besides the crime of being in this country illegally   http://cis.org/myth-law-abiding-illegal-alien, http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/07/Exclusive-New-report-shatters-narrative-illegal-aliens-abide-by-laws-other-than-immigration-ones. Show them that no, giving illegal immigrants benefits like in-state tuition and driver's licenses does nothing to help the situation at all, it just costs taxpayer's more money to pay for benefits for criminals.
     So there you have it. The problem could be solved in a few months, but our politicians don't want to solve it, because they benefit from illegal immigration, the drug war in relation to our current border situation, and get votes from the Hispanic-American community by not doing anything I suggested. Suck it.

     P.S. So am I racist to half of myself? Is it my right side of my body or my left side of my body that is the Hispanic part that I hate so much because apparently anyone who suggests anything I suggested is OBVIOUSLY racist towards Hispanic people, right?!?!?!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment