Monday, July 1, 2013

Announcement

I know it's been almost a year since I got on here last and posted a blog. There were a couple of reasons why I stopped. I had some personal, financial, and health issues that took a lot of my time and really messed me up for a while. Also I wasn't getting many hits on this blog so I figured, eh, why continue to do it?

But recently I've been reading some of the headlines, and I can't just sit here in silence. I may not have the power to stop these horrible things that my country is doing, but I surely have the power to speak out against it. So, that's what I'm gonna do. This blog is for me more than it is for anyone who reads it. It helps get my anger out.

So, I'll put out a piece in the next couple of days, and then it'll be regular just like before, once a week. We'll see where it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment